- We are creating relationships with Airlines for discounts now. Please pay attention to our Conference E-blasts, we will announce discounts when we can.
- Group Travel with Southwest: If you’re traveling with a group of ten or more people, Southwest’s Group Travel Program is for you! The program provides extra flexibility and discounted air fare to help make your travel experience affordable, easy, and fun.
- Purchase flights 54-60 days out and try:
- Google Flights will also have “airport tips” as you search for your flight that can reduce cost and help find the least expensive way.
- Sometimes, two one-way tickets are cheaper than a round trip ticket
- Have alerts set with the different airline discount sites for competitive rates (try airfare prediction apps like Hopper, Cheapest Airfare Prediction, and Fareness)
- Try flying out of these cities, if possible:
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Newark (EWR)
- Chicago (ORD)
- LaGuardia (LGA)
- Charlotte (CLT)
Airport to Hotel
- The airport is about 16 miles away. It takes an average of 25 minutes in good traffic through a taxi or Lyft
- SNAG has set up a discount for new Lyft riders. If you have never used Lyft and have a smartphone, you can use the code SNAG2017 and it will give you $5 off your ride.
- There are 2 shuttles you can reserve a spot on and each offers a discount if you purchase a round-trip ticket.
- Hotel Parking is $42 + tax each night. Valet Parking Only.
- There are a variety of parking garages close to the hotel. Please use this website to help you find the perfect one for you! You can even reserve a spot in advance.