Shoot your story and share your video online with SNAG members, conference attendees, and the world.
SNAG TV will be a constant stream of video revealing the stories, inspiration, and artwork of our members. This exhibition will grow online with a YouTube channel, a Facebook page and a View + Vote period leading up to the “Heat is On” conference in Phoenix/Scottsdale, AZ.
At the conference, all submissions will be playing on a large HD monitor in our cozy viewing area, just off the main meeting floor, projecting the creativity and artwork of our amazing organization. We will also have smartphone links to the top rated videos in each category to keep the voting, sharing, and feedback happening throughout the conference! Our View + Vote period will be tallied up and the #1 ranked video of each of our 4 submission categories will be awarded a $100 electronics gift card at the conference party!
- Open to individuals and artist groups. Our four video submission categories are:
- Exhibition – video documenting objects, your artwork, an exhibition, or a show
- Organization – video promoting a group, guild, school program, artist co-op, etc.
- Narrative – video sharing a story or interview about you, your research, or studio
- Methods – video showing your process, work in progress, a demo, or time-lapse.
Video Entry deadline has passed.
SNAG TV YouTube channel goes live and ‘Like’ voting begins: April 16
Top 20 Finalists will be announced: May 23
Final winners of each category will be announced at the SNAG conference Final Night Party, May 26, and post-conference on SNAG’s website and social media.