Posted November 6th, 2017 / Ends December 23rd, 2017
Senior Mount Maker
• A mount maker fashions mounts for museums and collectors. Mounts are a way to hold artifacts and specimens securely in place for display purposes.
• Mount maker must be proficient with metalsmithing skills, including metal fabrication and metal manipulation.
• Two years of management or project management experience required.
• Problem solving abilities are a must.
• Patience and ability to focus are a must.
• Experience with stainless steel and two part polymers are a plus.
• The positions offers on-the -job training on working with specimens and on mount making techniques.
• Benefits package offerred.