Conference Student Scholarships
SNAG is pleased to announce that it will once again be offering a limited number of Conference Student Scholarships (CSS) for its 2020 conference.
Click “Learn More Here” below for a link to the 2020 Application Form and instructions.
Learn More Here
What the Conference Student Scholarship (CSS) Covers:
The CSS reimburses awardees the cost of student member early bird conference registration. Students who are awarded a scholarship will still be responsible for all travel to and from the conference, food and lodging during the conference.
What is expected of a CSS awardee:
- Students who are awarded a CSS will be expected to attend the entire conference
- Complete and document 8 hours of assigned volunteer service during the conference
- Participate in a group photograph at the conference.
- Share their experience through a reflection/testimonial after the conference
Eligibility and Requirements:
Conference Student Scholarships are available to any student enrolled full-time or part-time (2 or more classes) in any educational program to include college, university, technical college, community college, non-traditional school, and/or any other degree, certificate or non-certificate granting program. Preference will be given to first-time conference attendees. Awardees must be current student members at the time of registration.
CSS awardees will be required to sign up for the conference during Early Bird registration (January 23 – March 12, 2020). CSS jurors will be looking for a broad representation of students through applications, portfolios, and resumes.
Awardees will be notified by January 9, 2020, allowing those who were not selected the opportunity to take advantage of SNAG’s “Early Bird” registration rate before March 12, 2020.
How to Apply:
1) Submit the completed application form available HERE
2) Email 3-5 hi-res images of your work, the file should be saved “LastName_ImageNumber.jpg”. (e.g.: DiCaprio_01.jpg)
3) Email a 1 page resume, the file should be saved “LastName_Resume.pdf”. (e.g.: DiCaprio_Resume.pdf)
The email subject should be “CSS Application,” sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
All materials must be received by midnight PST on December 7, 2019.
If you have any questions, please email 2020 Conference Student Scholarship Coordinator Daniel DiCaprio.
2019 Conference Student Scholarship Recipients