- Silent Auction
- Tool in the Hat
- Educational Endowment Raffle
- Membership Meeting
- Schiffer Reading Room
- Schiffer Reflection Booth
- SNAG Stories
SNAG Silent Auction
Liberty Ballrooms A&B (Inside Vendor Room – Ballroom Level)
Donation Drop Off: Wednesday, May 20 from 3:00 – 6:00 pm
Bidder Registration and Bidding Open: Thursday, May 21 from 10:00 am – 5:00 pm and Friday, May 22 from 9:00 am – 1:30 pm
Auction Close: Friday, May 22 at 1:30 pm
Winning Bidder Pick Up: Saturday, May 23 from 10:00 am – 1:30 pm
SNAG’s annual Silent Auction features unique items donated by our members and vendors that attendees may bid on during the conference: Art books, jewelry, findings, metals, gemstones, small handmade objects, and brand new tools will all go home with the highest bidder!
Support SNAG’s programming and general operations by donating to and bidding at the 2019 Silent Auction.
Want to donate? Click here to learn how.
WHAT TO DONATE:
Anyone can donate! Your items will go to a good home and you’ll be sharing with your community. Please consider clearing out some space in your studio and donating items such as:
- Art books
- Rare Tools
- Small Handmade Objects
- Brand New Tools
Please donate new, unused items only, unless their value is increased by their age, as in the case of antiques or out of print books.
*SNAG reserves the right to place any donated items in either the Silent Auction or Tool in the Hat events, as deemed appropriate.
HOW TO DONATE:
Fill out one online Donation Form for EACH item you wish to donate. This form helps us accurately track your information and the information about your donation. We will have tablets with access to this form available for on-site donation, but if you know what you are donating, you can save time by filling it out in advance.
Drop off your donation on site:
Drop off donations on-site at the conference at the Silent Auction tables located inside the Vendor Room on Wednesday, May 20 from 3:00-6:00 pm.
Ship your donation:
If you prefer to ship your item(s) in advance, please include a printed copy of your online donation form and ship to our shipping liaison using this shipping label.
All shipped items must be RECEIVED by May 1st, 2020
Want to bid? Click here to learn how.
Getting your bidder number is easy! Just stop by the Silent Auction tables any time they are open and fill out a form. You’ll be assigned a number to use for bidding that is unique to you.
Please note: You will need to provide a valid credit card number to secure your bids. No charges will be made to your card unless your bid wins you an item!
How to Bid:
Each item in the Silent Auction will be paired with a bid sheet that has the item’s description and spaces for you to bid using your bidder number.
- Be sure to use your bidder number, not your name to identify your bid.
- Please bid only in the increments listed (for example, if you are bidding on an item that is at $20 and the bid increment is $10, your next bid needs to be $30 or more).
- Check back often to be sure you are not outbid.
- Be sure to check back at or after auction close (Friday, May 22nd at 1:30PM) to see if you won your item!
Silent Auction Item Pickup:
Winning bidders must be prepared to pick up and pay for their items at the Silent Auction site on Saturday, May 23rd from 10:00 am and 1:30 pm.
- All payments will be run through Square, and must be paid for with a credit card. Sorry, we are unable to take payment by cash or check.
- SNAG is unable to ship items you have won. If you are unable to pick up your items at the appointed time, please make alternate arrangements with a friend to pay for and pick them up.
- Items not claimed by 1:30PM on Saturday, May 25th will will be charged to the card you gave at bidder registration and remain property of SNAG to use in future fundraisers.
Questions? Contact Silent Auction Coordinators Arielle Brackett and Tayja Danger at email@example.com