- Student + New Professional Work Exchange
- Conference Student Scholarships
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Conference Scholarship Award
Earn a 40% refund of your conference registration fee!
Student and New Professional Work Exchange
Sign Up through the link below is now open!
Work six hours at the conference and receive a refund of 40% of your conference registration. This is a fantastic opportunity to volunteer for SNAG, receive a substantial discount off already discounted member rates and be an integral part of the conference.
This opportunity is open to current Students and New Professionals only. Students will receive 40% off of the $175 early bird student member conference rate and New Professionals will receive 40% off the $375 early bird member conference rate.
Only 15 spaces are available for each category at the 2020 SNAG conference. Spaces are available on a first come, first-serve basis. A waitlist will also be kept.
- Students and New Professionals must be current SNAG members at time of registration, and membership must remain current through the conference.
- Work Exchange recipients must register for the conference during the early registration period (January 23 – March 12, 2020)
STUDENTS: Student is defined as being enrolled full- or part-time (2 or more classes) in any educational program to include college, university, technical college, community college, non-traditional school, and/or any other degree, certificate or non-certificate granting program.
NEW PROFESSIONALS: If any of the following apply to you, then you are eligible as a New Professional:
- You graduated from a college or university in the past three years.
- You have taken classes in metal arts or related fields in the past three years, but are neither a student member of SNAG nor an established artist/metals professional.
- You are transitioning from any profession into one related to metal arts, jewelry, or design.
- You have been the recipient of an emerging artist award within the past three years.
- You self-identify as an emerging artist.
- You must sign up through ONE of our Google Forms to be eligible (click on highlighted text below to open the form).
- Refunds in the amount of 40% of early bird member registration paid will be processed after the conference ends and fulfillment of your work commitment has been verified.
- Each individual may only sign up for one category of work exchange.
- SNAG is not responsible for undelivered emails, delays, spam filters, or other unforeseen issues that impact your receipt and ability to respond to the announcement. Spaces are filled in the order in which they are received during the sign-up period.
- Any sign-ups received before 9:00 am Eastern Time on February 3rd, 2020 will not be accepted.
- Applicants will be added to the waitlist for their category in the order in which they were received automatically, and will be contacted if a space opens up.
Questions? Email Tabitha Ott, Conference Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
2019 Conference Work Exchange Volunteers