Marriott Portland Downtown Waterfront
1401 SW Naito Pkwy
Portland, OR 97201
**To receive the group rate, you MUST reserve your hotel room through the conference registration. Please do not contact the hotel directly.
Beautifully redesigned, Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront boasts upscale event venues and redesigned Marriott guest rooms. Visitors to our Oregon hotel enjoy transformed rooms with luxurious bathrooms and plush bedding, as well as waterfront or city views. M Club rooms grant guests access to the M Club and perks like free breakfasts and evening light bites. Our hotel features restaurants relying on locally-sourced ingredients, including our Bistro by Truss which pairs its unique menu with fine bourbons and whiskeys.
Set along the Willamette River, our hotel is near the city’s unique neighborhoods and top city attractions like the Keller Auditorium, Riverplace Marina, Portland State University, the Moda Center, the International Rose Test Garden, Pearl District, and Portland Zoo.
Standard Room: $149.00 per night**
River View Room: $189.00 per night**
Club Room: $209.00 per night**
Rooms available Tuesday, May 22, 2018, through Sunday, May 27th, 2018, based on availability. Requests can be made (but not guaranteed) for one king or two queen beds.
When reserving your room through the conference registration it will hold your spot and preferences. It will not charge your card for the room at that time. When you check into the hotel it will put a one-night stay hold on your card until you check out, and that is when your card will be charged for your full stay.
**To receive the group rate, you MUST sign up for the hotel through registration for the conference!
**Rates do not include applicable state and local taxes.
**The Trunk Show, Exhibition in Motion, and Final Night Dance Party happen on Saturday afternoon and evening. We suggest booking your room through Sunday, May 27th if you plan to stay for these events.
**The Club Rooms are limited, if you do not see that option when registering, please contact Meetings A La Carte at email@example.com and they will do our best to accommodate you.
Club Level: If you are interested in upgrading to a Club Level Room, you may select that option during registration. Club Level Rooms are available at a rate of $209 per night, plus taxes for a single, double, triple, or quad. If your dates do not show available in the Club Level Room and you would like to upgrade, please contact Meetings A La Carte at firstname.lastname@example.org
Info on Club Rooms
DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR RESERVATIONS. All reservations must be made through conference registration in order to receive the group rate.
Hotel reservations must be received by 4/20/18. All rooms are non-smoking.
Additional Room Nights: If you require a room before or after the dates available through this online reservation process, please contact Meetings A La Carte directly. We will do our best to accommodate you. Please e-mail your request to email@example.com
Sharing a Room?: Click HERE to post your name to the roommate finder list. Please be sure to list your roommates when booking your room. NOTE: ALL hotel reservations should be done through the conference registration process on the conference website. Only one of the occupants needs to reserve a room.
DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY TO RESERVE YOUR ROOM.
Planes, Trains, and Automobiles:
- Flying To and From Portland, OR
- Purchase flights 54-60 days out and use Kayak, Cheapoair, Southwest, Allegiant and Google Flights – https://www.google.com/flights/
- Google Flights will also have “airport tips” as you search for your flight that can reduce cost and helps find the least expensive way.
- Sometimes, two one way tickets are cheaper than a round-trip ticket
- Have alerts set with the different airline discount sites for competitive rates (try airfare prediction apps like Hopper, Cheapest Airfare Prediction, and Fareness)
- Try flying out of these cities, if possible:
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Newark (EWR)
- Chicago (ORD)
- LaGuardia (LGA)
- Charlotte (CLT)
- Public Transportation
- Portland’s public transportation is simple, reliable, and inexpensive. Please visit their Public Transportation website to find out how to purchase a ride, day pass, or week-long pass. You can also download the public transportation map. Visit https://trimet.org/ to check out all the details
- You can also go here to plan your trip ahead of time.
- Taxi Services
- On average, it is a 30 minute trip from the PDX airport to the Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront.
- Lyft, Uber, and Taxi services are available in the city.
- There are also public shuttle services from the airport to the hotel. You can book these once you land.
- Valet parking is available at the hotel is $42 per day.
- All vehicles over 6 ft 8 in including 15 pax vans-dually trucks and any automobile with roof container USD 45 overnight.
- Looking for other parking options? Check out this site to help you find more parking lots close to the hotel.