- Education Dialogue
- Juried Student Exhibition
- Annual Digital Student Slide Presentation
- Portfolio Reviews
- Education Resource Room (ERR)
- Conference Student Scholarships
- Educational Endowment Raffle
- Student + New Professional Work Exchange
- Pre-Conference Workshops
- Student Sales Tables
Conference Student Scholarships
SNAG is pleased to announce that it will once again be offering a limited number of Conference Student Scholarships (CSS) for this historic conference. This year’s application period is now closed.
Click “Learn More Here” below for a link to the 2019 Application Form and instructions.
Learn More Here
What the Conference Student Scholarship (CSS) Covers:
The CSS covers the cost of student member conference registration. Students who are awarded a scholarship will still be responsible for all travel to and from the conference, food and lodging during the conference.
What is expected of a CSS awardee:
- Students who are awarded a CSS will be expected to attend the entire conference.
- Complete and document 8 hours of volunteer service during the conference.
- Participate in a group photograph at the conference.
- Share their experience through a reflection/testimonial after the conference.
Who is eligible and How to Apply:
Conference Student Scholarships are available to any student student enrolled full-time or part-time (2 or more classes) in any educational program to include college, university, technical college, community college, non-traditional school, and/or any other degree, certificate or non-certificate granting program. Preference will be given to first-time conference attendees. Awardees must be current student members at the time of registration.
CSS awardees will be required to sign up for the conference during Early Bird registration (January 17-March 7, 2019). CSS jurors will be looking for a broad representation of students through applications, portfolios, and resumes.
Awardees will be notified by February 4, 2019, allowing those who were not selected the opportunity to take advantage of SNAG’s “Early Bird” registration rate before March 7, 2019.
This year’s application period is now closed.
If you have any questions, please email 2019 Conference Student Scholarship Coordinator Daniel DiCaprio.