2019 marks the 50th anniversary of SNAG’s formation as an organization. To celebrate this milestone we are planning a variety of events that reflect on our past, look towards our future, and honor our members. One of these is our Graduating Student Showcase. In honor of SNAG’s mission to inspire creativity, encourage education, and foster community, we invite all graduating students to submit images of their work to be displayed on our exhibition website SNAG//SPACE.
This is a wonderful opportunity for students to display their work to a wider audience and show our community what they are capable of, while gaining the practical experience of submitting work to an exhibition without the added pressure of a formal submissions process.
All matriculating or non-matriculating graduating students, part time or full time, under the direction of faculty in any North American institution are welcome to apply. Applicants must be 18 years of age or older. SNAG membership is not required.
View the Spring 2019 Graduating Student Showcase
above image: Untitled, Jin Wu, University of Oregon
To participate in the Summer & Fall 2019 Graduating Student Showcase:
- You must be a graduating student during the 2019 academic year.
- All work must have been completed during your graduating semester in preparation for your final exhibition.
- You must use the SNAG 50th anniversary logo in promotional materials for your final exhibition.
For Summer and Fall semester graduates the deadline to apply is October 28th, 2019 at 11:59 pm (MST).
- Submit one to three images of your work.
- Image requirements:
- JPEG or JPG images only.
- Under 5 MB.
- 300 dpi.
- Clearly label each image with your last name, title, and image number. (ex: Last Name_Title_1.jpg)
- Please include the materials, measurements, and any photo credits for the piece(s) if applicable.
- You must also include the name of your institution or your program of study and the faculty member you studied under.
To participate please fill out this form.
*All work must be original. By submitting work the artist agrees that he/she/they is responsible for the creation of submitted works. SNAG reserves the right to ask participants to re-submit images if they do meet the requirements listed above.
|Date||viewable on SNAG//SPACE|