After a couple of challenging years, SNAG is looking at all the ways we can be most effective in this new landscape.
In order for SNAG to better serve our community, a new website is critical.
For our end-of-year ask, we have a goal of raising $25,000 to support the online infrastructure that will bring you:
- Easier access to new and archived issues of Metalsmith and Metalsmith Tech
- A searchable video and resource library
- New, robust online content
- Expanded exhibition opportunities
Beyond implementing a new website, SNAG has several other initiatives we will be working on that will set us up to better serve you:
- The return of the Annual Conference IRL June 1-4, 2022 in Providence, RI.
- Seeking funding opportunities to provide membership and conference scholarships
- Expanding our work with community groups, non-academic programs, craft schools, community colleges, and other non-traditional educational outlets to be inclusive and provide more opportunities for new-career artists.
- Working to achieve the goals and timeline identified by its DEAI Committee to bring greater diversity, equity and inclusion in media representation, board representation, organizational self-awareness, and other areas to address as programs expand.
With your help, SNAG can have a profound and positive impact on members and the field. Your donation will make this happen.
Every gift, regardless of size, is important.
Every gift, regardless of size, is valuable, whether it is $50 or $50,000. We encourage you to consider how you can help and then give as generously as you are able.
Together, we can make this happen.