As a non-profit, SNAG relies on volunteers for many of the projects and programs that benefit our membership. Get involved!
SNAG has a Volunteer Program so that we can track and reward the hard work of our volunteers.
Interested in becoming a volunteer? Already volunteering for SNAG? You can:
- Find all the Volunteer Program details here
- Email the Volunteer Coordinator
- Complete our Volunteer Interest Form
- Track your time on the Volunteer Hours Log Form
The range of volunteerism is wide:
- One-time or recurring projects
- Member outreach and renewals
- Committee member or program coordinator
- Fundraising, grant writing, corporate sponsorships
- Exhibitions or conferences
- Onsite at the conference or a trade show
- Board service (get in touch with the Nominations and Elections Committee)
Help SNAG further our mission, reach our goals and realize our dreams. Get involved today! firstname.lastname@example.org