2019 marks the 50th anniversary of SNAG’s formation as an organization. To celebrate this milestone we are planning a variety of events that reflect on our past, look towards our future, and honor our members.
The Fall semester call for entries will run September 1-October 28th, 2019.
SNAG is inviting graduating students to participate in an online exhibition that showcases their work. This online showcase is a wonderful opportunity for graduating students to display their work to a wider audience and show our community what they are capable of, while gaining the practical experience of submitting work to an exhibition without the added pressure of a formal submissions process.
All matriculating or non-matriculating graduating students, part time or full time, under the direction of faculty in any North American institution are welcome to apply. Applicants must be 18 years of age or older. SNAG membership is not required.
- You must be a graduating student during the 2019 academic year.
- All work must have been completed during your graduating semester in preparation for your final exhibition.
- You must use the SNAG 50th anniversary logo in promotional materials for your final exhibition.
There are two deadlines for submissions for Spring semester graduates and Fall semester graduates. If you are graduating during the summer of 2019 you may submit your images for the Fall semester deadline. The 2019 Spring semester deadline has passed. The Fall semester call for entries will run September 1-October 28, 2019 (11:59 pm MST).
- Submit one to three images of your work.
- Image requirements:
- JPEG or JPG images only.
- Under 5 MB.
- 300 dpi.
- Clearly label each image with your last name, title, and image number. (ex: Last Name_Title_1.jpg)
- Please include the materials, measurements, and any photo credits for the piece(s) if applicable.
- You must also include the name of your institution or your program of study and the faculty member you studied under.
*All work must be original. By submitting work the artist agrees that he/she/they is responsible for the creation of submitted works. SNAG reserves the right to ask participants to re-submit images if they do meet the requirements listed above.
To participate please fill out this form. Next call for entries opens September 1, 2019.