SNAG is compiling this list to help you with finding resources during the COVID-19 outbreak. If you have anything to add to the list please contact us.
- SNAG in Conversation with Students: April 3, 2020, 4:00-6:00pm Eastern. Connect online and brainstorm with fellow students on strategies for creating work and learning during COVID-19.
Zoom meeting link: https://zoom.us/j/961990732
- SNAG in Conversation with Studio Artists: Held March 25, 2020. A virtual meeting for studio artists to brainstorm and share ideas to help create income in a time where the traditional approaches are not available. A recording and resources will be available soon
- SNAG in Conversation with Educators: Held March 16, 2020. A virtual meeting for educators to brainstorm and share ideas to help create online learning lessons.
- SNAG Springboard: See SNAG’s listing of Calls for Entries, Employment, Scholarships and more
- American Craft Council: American Craft Forum: Innovation in the Face of Adversity. A FREE 3-part online series. April 3rd, 10th and 17th.
- Creating/Creation/Creativity in The Time of Coronavirus: resources and recommendations for classes/students from Phil Renato, Kendall College of Art and Design
- American Craft Council: Resources for makers
- Creative Capital: List of Arts Resources During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- cerf+: Emergency relief grants & relief resources
- Kinkade Family Foundation: Emergency Grant for Curators
- HowlRound: Panel — Artists in a Time of Global Pandemic (video)
- Hyperallergic: Daily Report on How COVID-19 is Impacting the Art World
- Americans for the Arts: Resource & response center
- COVID-19 & Freelance Artists: Emergency relief, job opportunities & more
- Jewelers Vigilance Committee: COVID-19 Resources
- Foundation for Contemporary Arts: Emergency grants
- GoFundMe: Small Business Relief Initiative
- Artwork Archive: List of financial relief resources
- Anonymous Was A Woman: Relief grants for women-identifying visual artists over the age of 40
- City of Boston: Boston Artist Relief Fund
- Ethical Metalsmiths: Call for entries for online exhibition ‘Academics in Pandemic’
- Artblog: Open call for virtual exhibition ‘Artists in the Time of Coronavirus’
The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.