Ask for what you need.
Lend what you have.
Give what you can.
We’ve heard from many of our student, emerging, and professional members that they are in need of a number of resources, especially at this critical time. What’s truly amazing is that we have had an outpouring of people wanting to help. If you would like to request items from the SNAG community, please fill out the form below.
Some examples of items you may wish to request:
– A computer, tablet or phone to access the Internet
– Hand tools, such as saw frames, files, pliers, etc.
– Supplies, such as sawblades, sandpaper, etc.
– Materials, these can be metal or alternative/found objects
– Books or other resources for student research projects and ideations
REQUEST WHAT YOU NEED:
- If you would like to request something from the community, simply fill out this FORM.
- If you would like to request more than one item, please submit a separate form for each.
- Wait for someone who has the thing(s) you need to contact you.
- Once a request has been fulfilled (or is no longer needed), please remove it (or yourself) from the spreadsheet located at HERE.
LEND/GIVE/SHARE WHAT YOU HAVE:
- If you have extra resources you are able to lend, gift or share, please visit the spreadsheet of requests located at HERE.
- If you find a match with someone who needs the thing(s) you have to offer, reach out to the person requesting them directly.
- You are responsible for setting terms of the loan or gift, along with any costs or losses which may be incurred as a result of it.
- Bask in the warmth of knowing you have helped someone through this challenging time!
Please note: This is a completely trust-based program. We recommend that when you connect with your lending partner you work out clear expectations, including whether the item is a loan or gift, and if it is a loan, what the time frame is for return. Shipping arrangements and costs (both ways) are also the responsibility of the individual parties involved. SNAG is happy to facilitate these pairings, but is not liable for any costs or losses incurred as a result of participation.
If you have questions about this process please email SNAG Education Director Kristin Mitsu Shiga.