Posted October 10th, 2019 / Ends February 7th, 2020
Radical Jewelry Makeover - South Florida!!
The Lighthouse Art Center, in partnership with the Armory Art Center and Resource Depot, will be hosting Florida's first ever Radical Jewelry Makeover South Florida this winter!
Donate your unwanted, broken jewelry for this mining and recycling project. Started in 2007, its mission to educate jewelers of all levels about mining and material sourcing issues involved in jewelry making through fun, fast paced projects.
DONATE | Nov. 21- Dec. 21
- The Lighthouse ArtCenter, 373 Tequesta Dr. Tequesta, FL
- The Armory Art Center, 811 Park Pl, West Palm Beach, FL
- Jewelry Creations Workshop, 1400 NE 131 St., North Miami, FL
- Resource Depot, 2510 Florida Ave, West Palm Beach, FL
Donation Form Link: https://www.lighthousearts.org/uploads/2/1/8/4/21842620/rjm_donation_form_general.2.pdf
Interested in helping RJM-South Florida, but do not have any broken or unwanted jewelry to donate? Consider becoming a sponsor, and help us reach our sponsorship goal - complete with swag bag!
Sponsorship Link: https://www.lighthousearts.org/rjm.html
PARTICIPATE | Jan. 3-4
-Volunteer on Jan. 3 to help sort
- Attend the symposium Jan. 4. Signup online to attend - Lighthousearts.org
CREATE | 8-weeks & Due Mar. 5
-Artists will receive their materials and have 8 weeks to produce their jewelry pieces. (All pieces due by Mar. 5, 2020 for a group exhibition)
WORKSHOPS & DEMOS
- The Armory Art Center: https://www.armoryart.org/rjm
- The Lighthouse Art Center: https://www.lighthousearts.org/rjm.ht