Posted January 29th, 2014 / Ends March 15th, 2014
EARTHLY DELIGHTS: METALSMITHS INSPIRED BY NATURE
All artists working primarily in metal are welcome to apply to Earthly Delights: Metalsmiths Inspired by Nature. This show will feature both jewelry and small-scale sculpture that is inspired by nature. The exhibition is in conjunction with our 3rd Annual Art & the Urban Garden exhibition to be held at Lillstreet Gallery. (April 25 – June 2)
Juried by: Meghann Sottile, Lillstreet Art Center Metalsmithing Artist in Residence
Entry Deadline: March 15, 2014
Entry Fee: $0
Notifications will be emailed: March 22, 2014
Apply by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Brief Biography/CV
• Work must be original and produced within the last four years (2010 or later)
• Images of 1–3 proposed works. Artist may submit a detail view along with a general shot for each original work but the maximum number of images that can be submitted, including details, is no more than 6.
• Artwork submitted for consideration must be actual work available for the exhibition. Pieces that are sent and have not been accepted will be rejected upon arrival and returned to the artist at their own expense.
• All images should be in JPG format that are no larger than 1 MB each
• All works must be accompanied by title, materials, dimensions, year of completion, & retail price
• Label your images as follows (Lastname_Firstname1.jpg)
• Work must be for sale
All accepted work must be delivered to the Lillstreet Gallery by April 11.
Lillstreet Gallery will retain 50% commission on all sales