Posted March 17th, 2015 / Ends May 5th, 2015
Contemporary fashion jewelry designer seeks a detail-oriented, tech-savvy individual to be a part of a small-sized, fast-growing company where each employee plays an integral role in our success. The Production Intern will assist in conducting outreach to potential stores, identifying new markets, maintaining relationships with current clients. Additional requirements may include interacting with buyers at fashion, museum, and art trade shows. Hourly pay and flexible hours available!
- Available for two or more days per week
- Strong interest in fashion
- Proficient in Mac OS X and Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational and research skills
- Communication skills: written and verbal
- Social media proficiency