Posted March 18th, 2015 / Ends May 5th, 2015
Contemporary fashion jewelry designer seeks a quick learning individual to be a part of a small-sized, fast-growing company where each employee plays an integral role in our success. The Production Intern will learn hands-on fabrication skills and assist with making both samples and work from the designer’s three collection for shipping nationwide to museum shops, art galleries, and fashion boutiques. Additional requirements include aiding in shipping and fulfilling orders for clients, as well as assisting in retail and wholesale shows throughout the year. Hourly pay and flexible hours available!
- Available for two or more days per week
- Strong interest in fashion
- Proficient in Mac OS X and Microsoft Office
- Responsible, efficient, multitasker
- Communication skills: written and verbal
- Previous knowledge of jewelry making is preferred, but not required