Posts Tagged ‘In Conversation’
SNAG understands that COVID-19 has created much disruption to the income of studio artists. SNAG would like to offer a special In Conversation meeting for studio artists to brainstorm and share ideas to help create income in a time where the traditional approaches are not available.
This conversation was held Wednesday, March 25th. A recording and additional resources will be available here soon.
- Dianne deBeixedon’s article “Starting Your Studio for $500 or Less: A Guide” in Metalsmith Tech 1.1
- Charles Lewton Brain’s article “Bench Tricks for Jewelers” in Metalsmith Tech 2.2
SNAG understands that COVID-19 has created much disruption to educational institutions. Many of you are now charged with teaching remotely. On March 16, 2020 SNAG held a virtual In Conversation meeting for educators to brainstorm and share ideas to help create online learning lessons. Thanks to everyone who participated.
- Watch the video recording here
- View the chat transcript synopsis here
- View the Educators’ Resource List here